Saturday, March 24, 2007

Check out the new blog skin!

HAHA! This blog skin is truly my greatest! I'm going to create a downloadable version ASAP. Of course It'll be on www.brankenonline.com if you want to download it. It'll probably be on www.blogskins.com too.

With the new skin come 3 great new songs!
Chris Cornell - You know my name (The main theme song for the blog)
The Fray - How to save a Life (Thought it sounded cool, so I added it in)
Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous (I was bored, and I happened to have this song. So... LOL.)

p.s. Pleeeeeeease don't try and rip the skin (It's rather difficult anyway :\) I promise I'll come up with a downloadable version :P
p.p.s. I don't really like Nelly Furtado, so stop gaping. (lol, no offense if you're a Nelly Furtado fan)

Bryan Dismas was shot at 2:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment